VCOM Partition Commander 9.0

VCOM Partition Commander 9.0
VCOM Partition Commander 9.0, Partition Commander® lets you reclaim hard disk space, organize your files, add new operating systems (OSes), and in many cases speed up hard drive access speeds. Best of all, you don't have to be an expert. Partition Commander automates the process - guiding you through step-by-step. Where you have a choice, helpful suggestions are made available - the rest is handled automatically

Last time I used Partition Commander was version 6. Yes, I had an issue where I lost a partition, but I became well aware of the program after that.
Bought Version 9 (even after reading the reviews) because I bought a Dell laptop and for some reason Dell thinks I like a 80 GB drive all in one partition. Thinking I had nothing to lose since the laptop is so new, I bought Partition Commander 9 and installed it. I too chose NOT to use the 2 floppies, and install continued fine for me. I chose NOT to install or use System Commander because I didn't want to have that as a boot loader.

For the single purpose of breaking my one drive into 3, I rebooted the laptop and went to work in the familiar interface that I was used to in Version 6. After making the changes, exited out, rebooted and expected the worst due to the previous reviews here. XP booted with no issues and I now have 3 partitions.

Software Download