SoftRescue Pro Edition

SoftRescue Pro Edition
SoftRescue Pro Edition. Easily move software, games and files between computers.With SoftRescue™ Pro Edition you can easily and efficiently set up a new computer without original CDs, DVDs, or serial numbers!

It's the perfect tool for anyone buying a new PC or who has to reinstall Windows® on their current computer. You can save days, even weeks, of time. With the Grab and Restore technology the entire reinstallation process is taken care of for you. Best of all, when you're done your computer will be completely free of viruses and spyware! Window 2000 SP4 or higher, XP and Vista.

SoftRescue worked well for transferring my old software to my new computer. It was really easy to use. All of my software and data was moved to my new PC and seems to work fine. I only had 1 (very old) application that didn't work, but I don't think it was SoftRescue's fault...I think the old software just isn't compatible with Vista. I plan on using it again when Windows 7 is released.

Software Download