Debian 5

Debian 5
Debian 5, 4-disks DVD Set, Includes "Introduction to Linux" video-DVD, Linux Training Library and printed Quick Reference Card of Linux commands, Contains both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. I've heard a lot of different opinions about Debian. And I decided to try it by myself.

I ordered the set of 32 bit and 64 bit with a library CD and intro video DVD. I thought it'll save some time for me to figure out what Debain is. And yes, after watching this dvd I knew what am I doing with my laptop. Also I discovered that the CD with library contains interesting materials. Overall, I gave the 5 stars to this product not only for content, but for customer service of DVDxDVD company.

Features

* Award-winning Debian Linux operating system, includes BOTH 32-bit and 64-bit versions with complete set of applications for desktops and laptops
* Includes "Introduction to Linux" video DVD and UNIX Academy Selected Linux Training Library of 13 PDF books for new Linux users
* Includes printed Quick Reference Card of Linux and UNIX commands
* Productivity suite, Web browser, Instant messaging, image editing etc. Free updates.
* Comprehensive DVDs with installations, plus all of the supported add-on software and translations for dozens of languages

Software Download